Thursday, September 27, 2012

weekly gratitude

weekly gratitude

//

new bangs
wearing my glasses more
learning what this whole life challenge is all about
early evening walks to our favorite frozen yogurt spot (we cannot seem to stop)
knowing that the majority of my crafting supplies are with me once again
having my own little corner in the apartment to create
an old pull down map of denver found in an antique shop...don't worry i bought it!
daydreaming.  always daydreaming.
finally picking up my quilt again...i'm gonna get that thing done this winter
cooking something new every night
evenings spent in our dark bedroom listening to the thunderstorms roll in
five in a half minute voxer messages
sunday afternoons with old friends, coffee and laughter
learning to let go.
realizing it's never worth it to cry in public
patience
having hangers

//



//

buy some fruit.  cook something new.  let your significant other take weird photos of you. why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment