Sunday, October 28, 2012

weekly gratitude // 4

this past week was slower paced than most have been recently.  i embraced the change with open arms buy spending more than a few evenings in the bathtub with a good book. don't judge me.  

this week i am grateful for:

a friend staying late after work to make me more blonde
pumpkin spice lattes
warm baths
christmas songs playing full blast
walking through snow on my way to work
a clean back craft room
reorganization
vintage metal tackle boxes
time to myself
texts sent from the other room 
a solo saturday morning trip to the cafe to enjoy a book and a latte
laughter (is there ever a time i'm not grateful for laughter?)
admitting my mistakes gracefully
sweet little messages from friends
honesty
trust
watching j purposely walk through leaves just to hear them crunch
breaking the rules

//


this pony has clearly had too much fun.

//

enjoy the quiet.  see your friends differently.  lay on the floor.



No comments:

Post a Comment